This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-201: Develop Advanced Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers how to ensure you solution meets performance expectations in Azure. It covers asynchronous processing, autoscaling, long-running tasks, and distributed transactions. Additionally, you’ll learn how to leverage Azure Search for textual content, and how to implement instrumentation and logging in your development solution.
What You’ll Learn：
- Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
- Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
- Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
- Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools
Module 1: Develop for asynchronous processing
- Implement parallelism multithreading and processing
- Implement Azure Functions and Azure Logic Apps
- Implement interfaces for storage or data access
- Implement appropriate asynchronous computing models
Module 2: Develop for autoscaling
- Implement autoscaling rules and patterns
- Implement code that addresses singleton application instances
- Implement code that addresses a transient state
Module 3: Develop long-running tasks
- Implement large scale parallel and high-performance apps by using batches
- Implement resilient apps by using queues
- Implement code to address aplication events by using webhooks
- Address continuous processing tasks by using Azure WebJobs
Module 4: Implement distributed transactions
- Identify tools to implement distributed transactions
- Manage the transaction scope
- Manage transactions across multiple databases and servers
Module 5: Enable the search of textual content
- Create an Azure Search index
- Import searchable data
- Query the Azure Search index by using code
Module 6: Instrument an app or service and implement logging
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service
- Configure the logging service